This item comes in lose form
1. Invigorate vital energy and relieve collapse-syndrome: For collapse-syndrome with listlessness, weak respiration and indistinct pulse; single use for exhaustion of vital energy or blood (Decoction of Ginseng); for yin-exhaustion, used together with Radix Ophiopogonis, Fructus Schtsandrae (Powder for Restoring Pulse Beating); for yang-exhaustion, used together with Radix Aconiti Praeparata (Decoction of Ginseng and Aconiti Praeparata). Recently, also used for heart failure and shock.
2. Invigorate spleen-energy: For spleen-deficiency syndrome manifested as poor appetite, fatigue and emaciation, hemorrhagic diseases, prolepses of uterus and rectum, visceroptosis and anemia.
3. Promote the production of body fluid to quench thirst: For febrile diseases with consumption of body fluid, and diabetes.
4. Invigorate lung-energy: For deficiency of lung-energy manifested as shortness of breath, dyspnea, cough, night sweat, and susceptibility to common cold.
5. Invigorate wei-energy: For common cold in debilitated patient, phylogenic skin infection and carbuncle of yin type.
6. Supplement vital energy and calm the mind: For deficiency of heart energy manifested as palpitation, amnesia, insomnia, absent-mindedness, spontaneous perspiration, cardiodyriia, etc.
In addition, also for impotence, sterility, emission, ejaculation praecox, enuresis, etc.
It contains many ginsenosides, such as ginsenoside R0, Ra, Rbl,
Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rf, Rgi, Rg2, Rg3, etc.
1. Acting on the central nervous system including excitation and inhibition process.
2. Exerting significant cardio tonic and hypertensive effects on acute circulatory failure after heavy blood loss.
3. Decreasing the level of blood sugar.
4. Promoting phagocytes and enhancing lymphocyte-blast genesis rate.
ADMINSTRATION DECOCTION: 3-9g in formula,; about 20g for a single use.
All statements, products, and information on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease, and has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. Information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, and is not intended as professional medical advice. Always consult with a physician if you have any concerns about your health, and before starting any products.