Bai Hua She She Cao / Herba Oldenlandiae last update 06-2014
Property & Taste: Cold, bitter.
1. Clears heat and dampness.
2. Neutralizes toxin.
4. Removing stasis to eliminate carbuncles.
6. Promotes diuresis to relieve stranguria. It can be used to treat stranguria with painful urination, in combination with Flos Lonicerae, Herba Plantaginis, Cortex Phellodendri, Folium Pyrrosia, etc.
7. It can treat acute nephritis with edema and proteinuria.
8. Some usage in treating various cancers including the cancers of the stomach, esophagus, rectum or the other organs.
Dosage: 15-30 grams.
The curative and rejuvenating products from food supplement, are not a substitute for treatment prescribed by your doctor. Nor is the information intended to diagnose or prescribe. All Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. All information on this website is provided as information only, without warranty of any kind, and is not intended for, and neither should it be taken as, professional medical advice nor a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult with a Physician or other Healthcare Professional, if you have any concerns about your health and before starting any products